Thank you for your support
The Mission Viejo Community Foundation’s purpose is to be a conduit of resources via sustainable partnerships, both public and private. The foundation enhances outreach efforts for needs between the community and Police Services to elevate the quality of life within the city of Mission Viejo.
For more information please contact:
Sharon Genton, Director of Community Relations
A look back at 2021
- Supplied 50 packages of meat twice a month for Park-it-Market Seniors
- Supplied Food and signs of Encouragement for deputies
- Supplied food for 150 students
- Home items purchased or donated for a family and a single woman transitioning from homelessness into homes.
- Arranged for 2 months of bills paid for a family who lost a husband from COVID
- Supplied food for 100 students
- Supplied canned goods and meals for seniors on the Meals-on-Wheels waitlist
- Assisted with Reptiles and Deputies
- Supplied food for 40 students
- Collected furniture and home goods for a family transition from their car into an apartment
- Donated to MV Activities Committee
- Paid 35 days of hotel bill for family waiting for an apartment
- Donated and assisted with Heroes and Helpers/Shop with a Cop
- Supplied food for 50 Students
- Supplied Christmas gifts for 3 struggling families
- Supplied Gas cards and Gift cards for people in need
Over 20,000 was given in monetary or items donated for needs within the Mission Viejo community. The generosity of churches, businesses, and residents has been such a blessing. It is your continued support that sustains our mission and makes all the difference!